Limited Original Equipment Warranty
Vulcan FEG (Vulcan, Wolf & Berkel) warrants its new product(s) to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original installation.
This Warranty is subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- This warranty is limited to product(s) sold by Vulcan FEG to the original user in the continental United States and Canada.
- Original installation must occur within 3 years of date of manufacture, and proof of the installation date must be provided to Vulcan FEG.
- The liability of Vulcan FEG is limited to the repair or replacement of any part found to be defective.
- Vulcan FEG will bear normal labor charges incurred in the repair or replacement of a warranted piece of equipment within 50 miles (80 kilometers) of an authorized service agency. Time and travel charges in excess of 50 miles (80 kilometers) will be the responsibility of the person or firm requesting the service.
- This warranty does not apply to any product(s) which have not been installed in accordance with the directions published in the appropriate installation and operation manuals.
- Vulcan FEG will bear no responsibility or liability for any product(s) which have been mishandled, abused, misapplied, misused, subjected to harsh chemical action or poor water quality, field modified by unauthorized personnel, damaged by flood, fire or other acts of nature, or which have altered or missing serial numbers.
- Vulcan FEG does not recommend or authorize the use of any product(s) in a non-commercial application, including but not limited to residential use. The use or installation of product(s) in non-commercial applications renders all warranties, express or implied, including the warranties of MERCHANTABILITY and FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, null and void, including any responsibility for damage, costs and legal actions resulting from the use or installation of product(s) in any non-commercial setting.
- Adjustments such as calibrations, leveling, tightening of fasteners or utility connections normally associated with original installation are the responsibility of the installer and not that of Vulcan FEG.
- Exceptions to the one year part warranty period are as listed on the Website, in product documentation and through sales/service agencies. Labor, travel and mileage will be covered during the first year only. Contact us for further clarification.
- Original purchased replacement parts manufactured by Vulcan FEG will be warranted for 90 days from the parts invoice date. Exceptions are as listed on the Website, in product documentation and through sales/service agencies. This warranty is for parts cost only, and does not include freight or labor charges.
- This states the exclusive remedy against Vulcan FEG relating to the product(s), whether in contract or in tort or under any other legal theory, and whether arising out of warranties, representations, instructions, installations or defects from any cause. Vulcan FEG shall not be liable, under any legal theory, for loss of use, revenue or profit, or for substitute use or performance, or for incidental, indirect, or special or consequential damages or for any other loss of cost of similar type.
- THIS WARRANTY AND THE LIABILITIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OF THEIR LIABILITIES AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY OF VULCAN WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT(S).